Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Roundtop Chairs

I bought four of these chairs while shopping in Roundtop over Easter with my sisters-in-law.  We had such a good time and I bought some really cute things!  For these chairs, I am doing each one different and selling them separately.  They should be perfect desk or accent chairs!  Here is the before photo:


And the after photo:




I will be showing off my furniture this week at MOPS and this chair will be there!  And it will be for sale Memorial day weekend at Garage of Good.  Come and get it!

4 comments:

  1. Are you doing all 4 exactly the same but selling individually or are you mixing up the fabric and paint colors?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mixing up colors and fabric... will post each one as I complete!

      Delete
  2. Wow, Kim, this blog is so fun and I love getting to see all the finished work you've produced! Everything is so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete